GCL INTL of Companies Limited T/A GCL INTL is an Internationally Accredited Third Party Certification & Inspection Body specialising in the assessment, inspection, training and certification in the fields of quality, environmental, health & safety and food safety management systems.
Such standards are: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000 & ISO 13485.
GCL INTL have invested time and money into designing a software management system that is web based, so as to reduce our environmental impact and ecological foot print where ever we operate around the globe.
We aim to become a market leader in the supply of such e-services by using sound environmental principles and philosophies.
GCL INTL, in its day to day activities and its advice to clients, is endeavouring to take full account of its environmental impact and aims to continuously improve our environmental performance, prevent pollution and sustain our flora, fauna and biodiversity.
In doing so we have targeted the following as our effort to preserve the environment and its resources for future generations.
GCL INTL are also an accredited Notified Body within Europe for the Lifts & Machinery Directives
- Reduction of the number of visits to clients by road for on-going conformity assessment (however, this does not reduce the time spent per annum). Use public transport services wherever this is possible, dependent upon client location.
- Where vehicles are required for client visits ensure that our planning system is as effective as possible as to reduce unnecessary trips. We will endeavour to use vehicles with low fuel consumption and emission levels.
- Reduction on the number of air flights by regionalisation of our office international network.
- Ensure that all quotations, communications, invoices and all services are delivered by e-methods or available on line so as not to use paper, ink cartridges and reduce the electricity consumption.
- Re-use redundant equipment such as computers and screens, or supply them to schools to support the education system as part of our environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
- We refrain from the use of environmentally hazardous chemicals for cleaning purposes in all our offices.
- We utilise energy efficient electrical appliances in our office premises wherever possible to reduce the depletion of natural resources.
- Integrating environmental objectives into our client interfaces and communications.
- Ensuring that any subcontractor auditors, inspectors, trainers, experts that we contract embrace and comply with our environmental policies and conditions.
- Ensuring that the environmental policy is available to the public via our web site, including interested parties and communicated to all our staff to ensure they understand and comply with it.
- Ensuring that we comply with all legal and regulatory environmental requirements