GCL INTL is an Internationally Accredited Third Party Certification & Inspection Body specialising in the assessment, inspection, training and certification in the fields of quality, environmental, health & safety and food safety management systems.
Such standards are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000 & ISO 13485, Lift Directive & Machinery Directive.
GCL INTL is vitally interested in the health, safety and welfare of its employees, auditors and clients. Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective.
GCL INTL shall make every effort to provide a safe, healthy work environment to all our employees and auditors. All employees and auditors must be dedicated to the continuing objective of reducing risk of injury. It is in the best interest of all parties to consider health and safety in every activity.
GCL INTL are committed to the principles health, safety and welfare of auditors and staff. This commitment is backed up by the following:
- 1.Educating and training auditors and staff to ensure that they do not engage in unsafe acts and unsafe work behaviour during their travelling to workplace and audit location.
- 2. Instilling a sense of safe driving during visits to client’s premises.
- 3. We certify and validate auditors based on their competency in the respective industries, thus reducing their unwanted exposure to hazards at the audit premises.
- 4. Ensuring the auditors’ state of mental and physical well-being and to encourage them to regularly evaluate their own state of emotional intelligence and physical abilities.
- 5. Motivation of our auditors to report any near misses, dangerous occurrences’ while auditing impartially and with a good sense of morale courageousness in their respective audit reports.
- 6. The Chief Executive pledges to review either proposals or any new proposals to elevate the health, safety & welfare of staff and auditors.
- 7. Ensuring that Indoor air quality of our offices meets the legal requirements of the country of operation.
- 8. Complying with relevant country legislation.
- 9. Ensuring that our auditors are fully equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) during auditing activities.
- 10. Top management are committed to provide all staff, auditors and visitors with a safe environment in which they will be able to work or visit, without suffering any personal injury or ill health.
- 11. Top management pledge to investigate accidents, incidents, occupational poisoning, occupational disease and dangerous occurrences which involves our staff, auditors, visitors.
- 12. Personal within the company proactively monitors the management system via reviewing our audits and reactive conducts monitoring via accident investigations to establish root cause analysis.
Chief Executive GCL INTL