GCL International Ltd (GCL) is an internationally recognised Certification Body based in London, United Kingdom. We serve clients in over 50 countries across 5 continents. 2019 marks our 25th anniversary!
GCL hold a range of accreditations including: UKAS, IOAS, FSSC and more. We are accredited to certify organisations to a range of internationally recognised Standards including: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, FSSC 22000, Textile Exchange (OCS, RCS and GRS).
We are seeking worldwide applications from prospective 3rd party Inspectors to specifically conduct Textile Exchange Inspections based on OCS, RCS and GRS requirements.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- University or Bachelor degree in the field of any technical/engineering sector (preferably textile or chemical engineering or equivalent) and professional experience in the textile sector;
- Have experience in 3rd party auditing/inspection to any TE Standards (OCS, RCS or GRS);
- Professional communication skills;
- Maintain professional and independent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including: GCL personnel and other interested parties);
- Capable of understanding detailed and complex policies and procedures relating to certification/inspection requirements, including for example: health and safety, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and other work instructions;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable local legislation;
- Ability to appreciate and accommodate local beliefs and cultures.
- Preparedness and ability to travel overseas if needed;
- Possess and maintain a driving licence
If you wish to join our team as a 3rd party auditor/inspector, please click here.